Some things you can't do with internet relay
- You are unable to receive internet relay calls on your computer or mobile phone.
- You can't make NRS relay calls from outside Australia.
- You can't use internet relay calls for group conversations with other NRS users. However you can take part in conference calls with non-NRS users.
- If you are a Speak and Read (voice carry-over), or a Type and Listen (hearing carry-over) caller, you can't make these types of calls using internet relay. You can of course make a Type and Read call.
- Any 'emoticons' (smileys etc) will not be relayed by relay officers during your call - many emoticons do not have fixed meanings.
24-hour relay call numbers
Speak & Listen
1300 555 727