The National Relay Service endeavours to make sure that information provided on this website is correct at the time of its publication.
However, if necessary you should obtain independent advice before making any decision based on the information on this site. The information on this site is made available on the understanding that the National Relay Service (often referred to on this website as "the NRS" or "the relay service") and its servants and agents, to the extent permitted by law, accept no responsibility for any damage, cost, loss or expense incurred by you as a result of:
- any error, omission or misrepresentation on this site
- any malfunction or failure to function of this site
- without limiting the above, any delay, failure or error in recording, displaying or updating information.
Where there are known limitations to the information on our website, we will provide an explanation of these limitations wherever possible. If there is any material on our website that you consider to be misleading or inaccurate, please let us know and it will be corrected as soon as possible. If you require an urgent response you can ring our helpdesk.
If you use electronic services offered on the National Relay Service website, you should understand that:
- While we use our best endeavours to ensure the availability of these services, they cannot be guaranteed.
- It is your responsibility to use other means to exercise your statutory responsibilities or obtain information if for any reason you are unable to use an electronic service.
- If you use alternative means to exercise your statutory responsibilities due to the unavailability of an electronic service, it is your responsibility to do so within the statutory timeframe.
- We recommend that you ensure current anti-virus software is operating on your computer at all times.
This website contains links to other websites (linked sites). These links have been included on the National Relay Service site with the intention of increasing the information available to you. If you use these links, you may leave this website. The National Relay Service has no control over linked sites, and as a result:
- we cannot accept responsibility or liability for any loss, damage, cost or expense you might incur if you rely on information which appears on linked sites
- we are not responsible for the views, opinions, standards or information expressed on linked sites. The provision of a link does not imply that the National Relay Service endorses those sites or the people or companies who own them, and vice versa.
The search engine provided on this website is to assist internet users to locate resources more quickly. However the National Relay Service takes no responsibility for the accuracy, currency, reliability or correctness of search results, and does not warrant or represent that the search engines are free from errors or omission, or that they are exhaustive.
The National Relay Service provides no warranty that this website will be free of infections by viruses or any other manifesting, contaminating or destructive properties.
If you have any questions in relation to the site or would like more information about the National Relay Service please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org