Contact the Helpdesk
Monday to Friday
8am to 6pm (Eastern Standard Time)
General information, advice, training, complaints, feedback
Make a call
- TTY users
- All other NRS users
Connect to the NRS through you normal call option and ask for triple zero (000)
- Internet relay
Make an internet relay call now
and ask for triple zero (000)
Send us a message
You can leave a message using this contact form.
Internet relay feedback
If you are having difficulty making an internet relay call, please tell us:
- date and exact time you tried to make a call
- did it keep occurring?
- the operating system on your computer, and the browser (including the version) you are using
- phone number you tried to call
- whether you were calling from a home computer or from somewhere else
- whether you are trying to call via our website or AOL Instant Messenger (AIM)
- any error messages.
You might find it easiest to copy the record of your attempted call including any system messages and add it to this form.