This charter sets out in plain language both the commitments of the NRS to our customers and our expectations of NRS customers in return.
You can expect the NRS to:
- treat people equally, fairly and with respect
- be courteous and culturally sensitive
- respond to you promptly
- give you the best possible customer experience within our technical and service constraints
- protect your personal information
- seek your feedback and keep you informed
- work to improve our services
- recognise and support your needs.
The NRS expects you to:
- only use the service if you are Deaf or hearing or speech impaired, or are calling someone who is
- give us enough information so we can help you
- be respectful and courteous
- let us know your communication needs
- give us feedback in helpful ways.
Download a PDF of the charter.
See an Auslan version of the charter.
See the NRS Terms and Conditions.